2012 Canadian Electrical Code & Electrical Safety Conference
This four-city, two-day conference series will provide a preview of important changes to the 2012 edition of the Canadian Electrical Code Part I, as well as the newly-updated Z462 Workplace Electrical Safety standard; changes which may impact your company’s work practices, policies and procedures related to electrical installations and safety.
Join industry experts and CSA Electrical Code committee members to:
- Gain insight into more than 160 Code changes compared to the previous edition – one of the most extensive set of revisions ever!
- Understand and apply new & updated installation requirements, including the use of new technologies in the emerging areas of solar/PV, wind and electrical vehicle installation
- Learn the latest techniques in developing effective electrical safety programs to help protect workers and reduce the potential for risk or injury
- Network with CSA members, industry experts and safety professionals
- Provincial Regulators
- HVAC Contractors and Technicians
- Occupational /Environmental H&S Professionals
- Industrial Maintenance Super visors and Personnel
- Safety Managers
- Electricians and Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Engineers and Workers
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities going fast, for more information contact Steve Onisto.